The main projects implemented by CFF are:
- “School Regeration Programs”, in many schools in Diber and Shkodra district, (funded by AECID, Agency Spanish Government, through RESCATE, from February 2000 to June 2011)
- “Asnjë fëmijë i lënë mënjanë”, (funded by SOROS, from September 2011 to February 2012).
- “Together with Roma & Egyptian community for a Clean and Healthy Environment”, (funded by Democracy Commission Small Grants Program from November 2011 to February 2012).
- “Development of Organizational Sustainability”,(funded by REC, from June 2009 to December 2009).
- “Improvement of Social Security”, in the communities of Tirana and Durres district, (funded by SSSRSUNDP, from March 2005 – February 2006).
- “Drainage and systemizing of green areas” through increasing public awareness and participation in Peshkopi town, (funded by REC Albania, from October 2004 to April 2005).
- “Management of National Reception Center for Asylum seekers”, in Babrru, Tirana,(funded by UNHCR, from January 2003 to December 2004).
- “Vocational training for asylum seekers”,(funded by UNHCR, from January 2003 to December 2003).
- Illiterate School in Tirana with the motto “No child left behind” in collaboration with Ocarina charity in Albania, (funded by private company in Japan “Ocarina”).
- “Health Program” for assisting children in medical interventions out of the country,(funded from different private donors and hospitals in Australia, Ireland, Austria, USA, etc., all the time).
- “Inclusive Education and Integration in Kosovo”, second face (funded by CZECH REPUBLIC, through PIN, from January 2014 to December 2015).
- “Inclusive Education and Integration in Kosovo”, through vocational trainings, (funded by USAID, through PIN from March 2014 to November 2015).
- “Inclusive Education in Kosovo”, (funded by CZECH REPUBLIC, through PIN, from May 2011 to December 2013).
- “Çdo fëmijë është i veçantë dhe çdo e veçantë është e bukur”, (funded by Syri Vizion,from June 2010 to September 2010).
- “Peace building in Kosovo”, (AECID, Agency Spanish Government, through RESCATE, from September 2008 to December 2010).
The main international and national donors of CFF have been:
- IRC (International Rescue Committee).
- Children First Australia
- AECID (Agenzia Espanola per la Cooperazione International).
- RESCATE (Spanish NGO).
- UNHCR Albania.
- REC (Regional Environmental Center).
- UNDP, Albania.
- YOUTH OFF THE STREETS, Australia.
- Syri Vizion
- Albanian Education Network.
- HOHE PROMENADE-Zurich.
- DEMOCRACY SMALL GRANDS PROGRAM
- PIN (People In Need )
- CZECH REPUBLIC DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION.